Convenient, new stand-alone condo community located in a quiet, walkable neighborhood just 1/4 mile from downtown Hudsonville. Close to Hughes Park, a large community park with 18-hole disc golf course, picnic areas, pavilions, playgrounds, sports fields, ball courts and more. Hudsonville is geographically located within a 20-minute drive east to downtown Grand Rapids and west to Holland and the Lake Michigan shore – putting you in the center of all West Michigan has to offer!
- Single family, stand-alone unique units
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath
- 1,500+ sq. ft. main floor that includes a covered porch plus optional additional 1,335 sq.ft. in the daylight basement
- Private master suite, expandable daylight basement and a large covered deck
- Accessible “zero step” design with open floorplan
- Forced air heat, air conditioning
- 2, 2 ½, or 3 stall attached garage
- Energy efficient design features including 2×6 exterior wall construction, air tight blown- in cellulose insulation, Anderson windows and high efficiency mechanical systems
- High quality finishes that include dovetail drawers, soft close doors, tile backsplashes, granite countertops, luxury vinyl plank flooring, 9’+ ceilings and maintenance free exterior
- Easy condo living with lawn care and snow removal included in a low monthly maintenance fee
Hudsonville was recently voted the 10th Best City to live in Michigan. One of the fastest-growing areas in the state of Michigan, Hudsonville is a great place to live, work and raise a family. City Park Villas provides the opportunity for high-end living close to downtown Hudsonville. The location really can’t be beat! Just down the road, Terra Square offers excellent dining, a thriving farmers market as well as many events including parades, movie nights, and much more. You’ll enjoy a 20-minute drive east to downtown Grand Rapids or west to Holland and the Lake Michigan shoreline. With accessibility to churches, schools, parks, you’ll love calling City Park Villas home. Come be a part of this vibrant community!